The answer to how to stream PS5 to Discord is by first downloading Discord itself. Not only that, you will need to install the PS Remote Play app on the PC. After you have paired your PS5 to Discord, you will be able to stream very easily. You will need to link your PlayStation account. It helps you to stream your gameplay to Discord very easily share it with other people and let them know about the skills you have.
Why Would You Need to Stream Your PS5 to Discord?
PS5 is extremely popular and who does not love playing with their friends right? However, it is always not possible to meet and then play. To ensure that you do not have such issues, steaming your PS5 to Discord is ideal. Not only that, this works great for those who are professional gamers and have a lot of audiences who want to see live streaming. Because you will be able to stream your audio as well, this becomes much more promising. Streaming PS5 to Discord is a highly recommended method to share your game with others.
How to stream PS5 gameplay to Discord?
A lot of people think that streaming PS5 gameplay to Discord is difficult, however in reality how to stream PS5 to Discord is much simpler than you think. You will be able to achieve this feat very simply with the help of five simple steps. These are:
- The first thing you will need to do is download and then install the PS Remote Play app on your PC. You cannot work it out on a mobile or tablet. After installing, you will need to set up the remote by signing in.
- Always make sure that both the PS Remote Play app and the PS5 are synced together. Otherwise, you will not be able to stream PS5 gameplay to Discord. Once done, you will be able to stream the PS5 to PS Remote Play.
- Next, you will need to open the Discord chat first. Start a chat with those friends with whom you will want to share the gameplay.
- In the next step, you will need to tap on the option which reads “share screen”. Choose the PS Remote Play window further.
- After you have done all these steps in the order that we have mentioned your friends will be able to see the PS5 gameplay very easily.
frequently asked questions
Q1. Can I Stream From My PS5 to Discord?
Ans: Yes, you can easily choose to stream from your PS5 to Discord. However, you will need to have your computer and a stable internet connection. You will not be able to achieve this feat on any other device other than your computer. Just download the app and follow the steps that we have mentioned and you are good to go.
Q2. How Will the PS5 Discord Work?
Ans: In order to make this work, you will need to download one app. This is the PS Remote Play App. After you have downloaded the app, it is imperative that you sign in with the help of your account. After you have synced this with your Discord account, the PS5 Discord will work smoothly. You will be able to stream any gameplay from PS5 to Discord.
Q3. How do I get Discord audio on the PS5 stream?
Ans: You will need to link your Discord account with your PlayStation Network account. Open the voice chat in your Discord account first and then choose the option to join on PlayStation. Just select the PS5 console and it will connect successfully. Select View Discord Voice Chat and the chat card will open in your PS5 stream. You can select accordingly.
The demand among the masses to introduce compatibility between Discord and PlayStation is one of the major reasons why this feat was achieved. The process is extremely simple however you will need to have your own computer and a stable network to get the streaming done peacefully.