Eliminar ZoneAlarm Search
ZoneAlarm Search is a browser hijacker and even though this tool seems to provide reliable and really useful services, the truth is that it can also lead to serious security problems and make it possible for cyber criminals to infiltrate infections into your computer. Because of the risk this add-on poses to your information, it is recommended that you do not keep it installed on your PC.
What does ZoneAlarm Search do?
ZoneAlarm Search is available on its web site zonealarm.com. The tool provides online searches and also comes to computers on which it is installed together with other features. At first sight, this seems to be a nice add-on to have on your browser.
You have to know that if your personal and financial information is given to third parties, it can be also disclosed to hackers. This will result in stealing your details and you may even become a victim of money and identity theft. This is why it so important to protect your information from being given to third parties without your knowledge and permission.
Moreover, once you install ZoneAlarm Search on your PC or you find it attached to your browser, you will notice that it has changed your home page to its own site and it has made itself your default search provider. As your engine, this tool will take you to numerous unknown pages and you have to know that you may be even redirected to insecure and malicious sites.
If you visit compromised sites, your PC may be flooded with spyware, malware, Trojan horses and other viruses. Do not allow this to happen. Remove ZoneAlarm Search[/tp] as soon as possible.
How to remove ZoneAlarm Search?
To get rid of ZoneAlarm Search and protect your computer and information, follow the steps provided below. To be sure hackers will not gain access to your PC, download a reliable AV program like SpyHunter and install it to check for intruders and infections. If there are any detected, remove all of them completely.
Use these steps to remove ZoneAlarm Search from browser:
- Open your browser and press Alt+T at one and the same time.
- Choose Manage Add-ons.
- Choose the Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Disable the add-on.
- Choose Search Providers and Remove the unwanted engine.
- Open your browser and press Alt+F at one and the same time.
- Click on Tools and then choose Extensions.
- To remove the toolbar click on the Recycle bin icon.
- Open your browser and press Ctrl+Shift+A at one and the same time.
- From the Add-ons Manager choose Extensions.
- Disable the toolbar from the Remove button.
Remove ZoneAlarm Search from Windows:
- Press the Windows key to go to the Metro UI start screen.
- Right-click on the screen and choose All apps from the menu displayed.
- Go to the Control Panel and choose Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on the undesired program and select Uninstall.
Windows Vista and Windows 7:
- Go to the Start menu.
- Open the Control Panel and select Uninstall a Program.
- Right-click on the undesired program.
- Choose Uninstall.
- Go to the Start menu icon and choose Control Panel.
- Go to Add or Remove Programs, click on the unwanted application and choose