JS/Exploit-Blacole Removal Tool
JS/Exploit-Blacole ( or Exploit:JS/Blacole) is reported by security experts to be a harmful Java code which targets some vulnerability in Java Runtime Environment component which is a part of Java for Business and Java SE created by Oracle. This backdoor in the programs make it possible for the attacker to activate and execute its harmful code once inside a targeted PC.
Researchers say that this malicious code originates from Russia. The aim of this harmful virus is to infect computers on which older versions of Java are installed. To accomplish its plan the infection uses web pages developed by hackers to spread the code. In case that you happen to be redirected to some of the compromised sites aimed at transferring JS/Exploit-Blacole to PCs and your Java version is vulnerable to the attacks of this virus, then the malicious code will be downloaded without any difficulties to your computer. Moreover, security specialists explain that the malicious code is transferred to computers disguised as different Java files.
Some of the names under which the attacker presents itself are :
- Image.class (seen as Exploit-Blacole)
- ExtResolution.class (seen as Exploit-Blacole)
- TContainer.class (seen as Exploit-Blacole)
- Mover.class (seen as Exploit-Blacole)
- Zoom.class (seen as Generic Exploit!c2w)
In case that JS/Exploit-Blacole has managed to infect your PC, you have to know that all your sensitive information – your login credentials, passwords, bank account and credit card information, and other sensitive details, will be targeted and stolen by hackers. Also, your PC is controlled by a botnet herder and a malicious virus is running on your machine. You have to know that not all security programs are able to detect JS/Exploit-Blacole even if it is present on your computer.
How to remove JS/Exploit-Blacole?
When JS/Exploit-Blacole infects a computer, it installs a bootkit. This bootkit is the reason for redirects to unknown pages while you are browsing the net. In order to get rid of the virus, you have to install SpyHunter and run a full scan of your system with it to delete the virus completely.
- Download SpyHunter to your PC.
- Follow the wizard and install the security application on your computer.
- After the installation is complete, start a full scan of your system.
- SpyHunter will check your whole computer for bootkit attackers.
- The final results of the scan will show if there are any bootkit infections detected on your computer or not.
- If there is a virus on your PC, remove it completely using SpyHunter.